Prevent dump bed accidents and fatalities with Dump-Lok.
Maintenance or inspection underneath the dump body of a dump bed truck is a safety hazard. Dump bed manufacturers provide heavy body props to support the elevated dump bed from unexpected movement; however, these body props are non-adjustable and limit the angle height of the service area.
Dump-Lok provides a safeguard mechanism to meet OSHA’s requirements for worker safety. The Dump-Lok steel braces lock the truck’s dump bed in the raised position, preventing it from falling on the worker. Plus, Dump-Lok safely holds dump beds at a higher angle than most body props, allowing the worker safe access to areas underneath the dump bed.
Dump-Lok is an engineering breakthrough in truck safety.
- Completely OSHA compliant, meaning no costly fines or workplace injuries
- Universal fit for use on any brand of dump box
- Safely holds dump truck beds at higher angles than manufacturer truck props
- Fits up to a 4-7/16" flange compared to the standard truck flange of 3.5"
- Holds a maximum capacity of 50,000 lbs.
- Easy grip handles make carrying and installing simple
- Meets OSHA’s requirements for alternative truck bed bracket that ensures proper lockout procedures for any employee working under a raised dump truck bed (OSHA SHIB 09-18-2006)
Dump-Lok Steel Braces must be used as a pair.