Bond, caulk, seal, fasten, insulate, protect and make any size gasket.Flex Form can be used on metal, glass, ceramic, wood, rubber, and most plastics. As an instant gasket maker, Flex Form replaces a wide range of cork, paper, asbestos, felt and metal gaskets. Flex Form has excellent adhesion characteristics and high chemical resistance… will not sag or shrink and is impervious to extreme temperatures.
- Makes any size gasket instantly
- Gets equipment back in operation fast
- Will not sag or shrink
- Has excellent adhesion characteristics and high chemical resistance
- Is not affected by changes in temperature
- Fast drying and easy to remove
- Use on metal, glass, ceramics, wood, rubber and plastics
FORMS IN-PLACE GASKETS FOR: Oil & Transmission Pans • Oil & Water Pumps • Valve & Timing Chain Covers • Gear Boxes • Compressors • Machining Covers • Electric Motors & Electrical Control BoxesFlex Form Red: Flexible from -60°F to 500°FFlex Form Black: Flexible from -60°F to 500°F, Low VOCADHESIVES & SEALANTS:Flex Form Clear: Flexible from -60°F to 500°F. Caulks around tubs, sinks, showers. Insulates electrical components. Seals around doors, windows, walls, ductwork, marine windows and cabins.