With today’s compact machinery design, the ability to make repairs can be difficult to accomplish without the right tools. Utilizing unique dual-pivoting points, Longneck Pliers offer an extended reach and a mighty grip in confined spaces. Longneck Pliers provide the advantage of accessibility and grip when handling hard-to-reach screws, washers, nuts, hoses, tubes, clamps, low voltage electrical terminals connections, and more. Compared to an ordinary single-pivot extended plier, Longneck Pliers have a superior advantage.
- Longneck Wire Cutter
- Longneck Needle Nose
- Longneck 45° Angle
- Longneck Bull Nose
- Dual-pivoting points minimize handle opening and maximizes jaw opening while maintaining a slender profile.
- Forged, quenched & tempered chromevanadium tool steel for optimum toughness and strength
- Finished with a fine and uniform satin finish
- Non-slip rubber sleeved handles provide a slip-resistant grip
- Ergonomic design: reduces repetitive motions, awkward positions and use of excessive force
- Electrical terminals
- Hose and tube pinching
- Aligning sheet metal screw holes
- Retrieval of dropped components in confined spaces