Quickly melts layers of ice and snow left behind by snow blowers and plows in temperatures as low as -60 degrees F.
Melt-Away Plus, a formulated blend of sodium, calcium and potassium chlorides, works quickly to melt snow and ice. Its corrosion inhibitors will prevent spalling on concrete and blacktop surfaces. Melt-Away Plus performs even under extremely dry conditions and temperatures as low as -60°F. It is ready-to-use; do not mix with water. Melt-Away Plus is nonflammable, noncorrosive and is a blue/green color so you can tell where it has been applied.
- Effective in temps as low as -60 degrees F & extremely dry conditions
- Quickly melts thin layers of ice & snow left behind by blowers & plows
- Eliminates unsightly residue & reduces winter burn caused by granulars
- Contains corrosion inhibitors that prevent spalling on concrete & blacktop
- Clear amber color ensures no tracking of the product into buildings & vehicles
- Non-flammable & non-corrosive
- Fast chemical action; does not generate heat
FOR USE ON: Concrete • Brick • Sidewalks • Steps • Decks • Driveways • Parking Lots • Streets • Bridges • Inclines • Highways • Ramps