Perma-Seal self-adhering silicone tape has no adhesive, leaving no sticky residue – and fuses to itself in 24 hours for a permanent seal. Curing time may be shortened by applying heat after wrapping.
- Optimal for high temperature applications, such as electrical coil insulation, splices, cable harnesses and masking applications.
- Also useful as an economical substitute for heat shrinkable tubing and hot air ducting.
- Perfect for electrical, industrial, automotive, marine and general purpose industries.
- Has a tensile strength of 700 PSI and a dielectric strength of 400 volts per mil (VPM) for the 20 mil thickness.
- Elongation is 300%.
- Operating temperature range is -85°F to 500°F.
- Meets MIL-I-46852C Type I and Type II Standards.
- 20 ft. per roll.
COLORS: White • Clear • Glow in the Dark • Gray • Yellow • Green • Blue • Red • Black