Prevent heat damage to components & surrounding surfaces during soldering, welding & brazing.
Scorch Guard is specially formulated for use when brazing, soldering or welding to isolate heat. It protects valves, controls and surrounding areas from heat damage. Scorch Guard is a flame retardant thermal spray gel that can be used on metal, wood, sheetrock, insulation and more. Spray on surrounding areas to prevent heat transfer. Scorch Guard remains where sprayed, then eventually evaporates.
- Heat sink designed for brazing, soldering, and welding
- Isolates heat so that surrounding areas remain undamaged
- Clear gel stays where sprayed, then evaporates
- Use as a flame retardant on metal, wood, sheetrock, insulation, and more
- Non-toxic, odorless and will not harm skin
AREAS OF USE: Plumbing • Maintenance • HVAC • Automotive • Construction Sites
USE ON: Metal • Wood • Sheetrock • Insulation • Electric Wire • Vinyl • Painted Surfaces • Plastic