Countdown Wipes combine a powerful cleaning system with a FAST disinfectant to leave surfaces sparkling, disinfected and deodorized in only two minutes.
Pleasantly scented and convenient, Countdown 2 Minute Disinfectant Wipes are your solution for fast and effective hard surface cleaning and disinfecting.
• Effective against a broad range of microorganisms when used as directed on hard, non-porous surfaces
• Uses a novel blend of antimicrobial ingredients to provide disinfection against not only commonly encountered bacteria, but also emerging Community Associated health threats*
• Virucidal against HIV-1, HBV, HCV and other viruses*
• Fungicidal against Candida albicans, which is the third highest cause of hospital acquired infections
• Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus (formerly called swine flu)
• Fast drying and leaves no dull or sticky residue
• Bleach-free, phenol-free and alcohol-free formula
• Deodorizes with a pleasant lemon fragrance
• Available in a convenient, easy-to-use wipe
Bacteria: Acinetobacter baumannii, Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR), ESBL Escherichia coli – (Extended spectrum beta-lactamase producing E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus – Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant (CA-MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus – Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant (CA-MRSA) (NRS123) (USA400), Staphylococcus aureus – Methicillin-Resistant (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus – Multi-Drug Resistant (resistant to tetracycline (Tc), penicillin (Pc), erythromycin (Em), and Clindamycin), Staphylococcus aureus – Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant – (VISA), Staphylococcus aureus – Vancomycin Resistant – (VRSA), Streptococcus pneumoniae – Penicillin Resistant
Viruses: *Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), *Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), *Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, *Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, *HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), *Human Coronavirus, *Human Influenza A Virus (H7N9), *Influenza A Virus / Hong Kong (H3N2), *Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), *Rotavirus, *SARS Associated Coronavirus (SARS) (cause of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome).
Animal Viruses: Avian Influenza Virus (H3N2), Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1).
Fungi: Candida albicans.