Ratcheting Flare Nut Wrenches are the modern solution to the standard flare nut wrench. The high carbon steel jaw snaps open to close around the fastener, as the ratcheting action eliminates the need to reposition after each rotation. Gearless jaw permits fast connection and the precision ratcheting gives way to faster turning. Ideal for adjusting flare nuts and supply lines in hard-to reach places.
- Designed for use on 6 and 12 point tube fittings, fasteners, valves and compression fittings
- _x0007_Unique design requires only 30° rotation for ratcheting action
- Won’t cut hoses or mar nuts
- _x0007_Prevents distortion of thin-walled fitting
- Allow easy access to tight locations
GREAT FOR: Engines • A/C Units • Pneumatics • Tube fittings • Fasteners • Valves • _x0007_Compression fittings • Fuel Lines • Air Lines • Power Plants • Mechanics • Salvage Yards • And more!