Executive Sales Manager - Greater St. Louis Area, MO
Full-time · Director
Primary focus is to support overall sales growth across four corporate divisions. Collaborating with Marketing, Field Sales, Executive and Manager peers and subordinates in Field Sales. Monitor sales metrics, training materials, course development, an inhouse “Go To Answer Expert” and metrics communicator with personal strength and skillfulness in leadership. Cultural fit is essential for this position.
HERE ARE OUR CORPORATE VALUES:
- Best self. Empowerment is up to you. It cannot be granted it must be self-actualized.
- The main thing. Keeping the main thing the main thing is the main thing!
- Have a written plan. Software, templates, workbooks, courses, pad & pen… It’s only a plan when you write it down.
- Know what to do. If there is not a policy, process or standard doesn’t mean there isn’t a right way to do things. Think, communicate and collaborate; then act.
- Figures do not lie. Estimates & feelings are imprecise yardsticks. Prove it, then it’s a thing.
- There is always a way. It is never more of what you are doing. Advance with though, express ideas, develop mentors and be better tomorrow.
- Work, play & fight fair. If we don’t agree, consent to respect, consider, and have dealings with integrity.
- No horseplay! Professionals don’t do it at work. Parameters are wide to meet customer demands. Policies exist and are the rules & standards of business conduct.
- It’s already tomorrow. Honor the past, learn from it and choose today’s news.
- Focus on the IMPORTANT, manage the URGENT. Expect upsets in business. Don’t spend excessive time putting out fires. Create enough opportunity so bumps in the road do not escalate into poor decision making. Emergencies will be properly prioritized.
- Never betray loyalty unless integrity is at stake. Be honorable, humble and contrite.
- Leave the campground in better shape than you found it. Have a great legacy, it’s a real measure of what you build.
We are offering a lucrative opportunity to the most qualified Executive Sales Manager available in the St. Louis area to add expertise and management of a team of inside & outside Account Managers. Salary, benefits, bonus are commensurate with AAIM measurement for executive compensation.
Continental Research provides professional chemical users with industrial products that get the industrial jobs done right-and easier! Continental Research carries the preferred solutions in industrial degreasing, drain & grease trap products, weedkillers, corrosion control, cleaners, disinfectants, and maintenance products for maintenance shops in all kinds of industrial & institutional businesses. It is the job of all our employees to support customers with the highest levels of satisfaction and personalized outreach. After 55 years we still endeavor to be the fastest growing and most recognized specialty chemical supplier in the business.
We have embraced and invested in the most contemporary digital technologies to facilitate lead generation. Our website is optimized at the highest level and utilizes SEO and social media to engage prospects. Improve “calls to action” and development of a team of inside sales account managers.
Our salespeople have a proprietary CRM that allows them to self service customers with accurate account history, planning & scheduling, product tech data, videos and order entry. We are both streamline standardized and with flexibility features that give salespeople the ability to work meeting customer requirements. There are training and educational management responsibilities for building a personal social media presence that dovetails with our corporate outreach to engage and build a network of followers who will aid in identifying prospects that are not easily found by a door to door campaign.
This Executive Committee position will require collaboration of dynamic people from the new-school skilled marketing professionals working with senior executive leadership team to bring essential skills together: streamlined automated outreach with relational sales and services.
Located in downtown Saint Louis, MO, Continental Research Corporation is a specialty chemical, industrial, institutional, municipal, chemical supply company that has been in business for over 55 years.